Personal Insurance Products
Protecting Your Automobile
Our Automobile Insurance provides coverage for Bodily Injury and Property Damage Liability to others, as well as Physical Damage Coverage for your vehicle.
Bodily Injury Liability provides coverage as described in your policy if an automobile accident injures other drivers, pedestrians and/or passengers. It also covers legal defense costs associated with these claims.
Property Damage Liability coverage provides protection as described in your policy for automobile accidents that damage the property of others. It also covers legal defense costs associated with these claims.
Uninsured and/or Underinsured Motorist coverages protect as described in your policy you and your family from the cost of an injury in an automobile accident caused by an uninsured or under-insured motorist.
We offer optional coverages in our Automobile policies such as:
- Collision coverage, to cover repair costs from damage caused by an impact with another vehicle or object or the upset of your vehicle
- Other Than Collision (Comprehensive) coverage, for fire, theft, vandalism, glass breakage and other perils
- Towing and Labor coverage, in the event your car is disabled
- Rental Reimbursement coverage, to pay for a rental car following a covered loss to your car.
Other attractive features of our Automobile Insurance policies are:
- Good Student Discounts
- High Chargeable Accident Thresholds
- First Accident Forgiveness Programs
Ways to save
You can save money on your Auto insurance when:
- You carpool
- You've taken driver's education classes
- You insure more than one vehicle with us
- You place both your Homeowners and Automobile policies with us
Not all coverages are available in all states. Be sure to review your coverage with your agent to ensure that you have coverage that best meets your needs.